When you are suffering from an Impotency problem , we are the Homoeopathic treatment provider for your need. Our Dr K.R.VASUDEVAN., provide Homoeopathic treatment for the range of Low sperm count and motility, Azoosoermia, Impotency and Varicocele without Surgery.
You can be Happy – we have a commitment to excellence when it comes to the level of Homoeopathic treatment we provide
A penis erection is like the spring action of, blood entering and being retained within the penis. The process is often occur during sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is very difficult to produce. There are various circulatory causes. The most important organic causes are Heart disease and diabetes, neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies (hypogonadism) and side effects of certain medications.
Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility; this is somewhat less frequent but often can be helped. Notably in psychological impotence, there is a strong response in Homoeopathic treatment. Erectile dysfunction, tied closely as it is about ideas of physical well being, can have severe psychological consequences.
- Drugs (anti-depressants).
- Neurogenic disorders (spinal cord and brain injuries, nerve disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and stroke)
- Psychological causes: performance anxiety, stress, mental disorders (clinical depression, schizophrenia, substance abuse, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (or) personality disorders.
- Surgery (radiation therapy, surgery of the colon, prostate, bladder, or rectum may damage the nerves and blood vessels involved in erection. Prostate and bladder cancer surgery often require removing tissue and nerves surrounding a tumor, which increases the risk for impotence
- Aging. It is four times higher in men in their 60s than in men in their 40s.
- Kidney failure
- Diseases such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis. While these two causes have not been proven they’re likely suspects as they cause issues with both the blood flow and nervous systems.
- Lifestyle: smoking is a key cause of erectile dysfunction. Smoking causes impotence because it promotes arterial narrowing.
- Complete removal of the prostate gland is common cause for Impotence.
- Another important part of the problems of sexual impotency is the man having an open, honest communication with his spouse or sexual partner. Even though impotency can cause a deep effect on a man’s ego, and cause him to have feelings of shame and embarrassment, communication is an essential factor in the healing process.
Every man needs to effectively communicate these feelings to his spouse or sexual partner. This openness and honesty will not only enable the spouse or sexual partner to better understand the man’s feelings, but it will also enable both the man and his spouse or sexual partner to understand what the problem is and why there is a lack of sexual intimacy existing between them
In conclusion, there can be many causes, both mental and physical, for male sexual impotency. But, a man does not need to suffer with this problem as there are many different medications as well as medical remedies available today to alleviate this problem
Homoeopathic treatment for Impotence
In our Homoeopathic treatment for impotence, we are doing proper analysis of each patients presenting complaint, past history and also any treatment history, and very much look for the above mentioned causes for each impotent patients. During the course of Homoeopathic treatment for Impotence, the reception maintain fully during sexual intercourse by strengthening the nerves.